Click a category to display links.
- News & Information [+]
- Panama Guide for news and information in English.
- The Visitor - Panama's tourist newspaper.
- Cines Panama lists movies playing at the major theater complexes.
Panama Blogs [+]
Visa Information [+]
Pet Stuff [+]
- Bringing a pet? "Pet Facilitator" Jose and Lucy Saenz did a great job with Wags.
- La Cresta de Oro has two "Pet Friendly" apartments in Panama City.
- Check with The Balboa Inn as pets may be "accepted on special request".
Technical Stuff [+]
- I use RapidWeaver to build this site. Its a MAC only program.
- Posterous powers the 2011 Notes page. It lets you blog via email.
- RapidWeaver is a theme based program and I'm using the Media Theme by Will Woodgate.
- PaNETma is my ISP. A high speed wireless system covering most of Panama City.
- We use 1-VoIP for our long distance internet phone service. Stateside numbers that ring in Panama.
- MailboxForwarding lets us receive our mail via the internet.
- AirBox Express delivers packages to us in Panama.
Places too visit [+]
- Finca Dracula if you are an orchid lover is a don't miss. Near Cerro Punta.
- Panama Rainforest Discovery Center offers trails and observation tower. GREAT!
- El Valle zip-line tour. Not a thrill ride but a great family outing.
- Smithsonian Nature Center on Punta Culebra (Amador Causway).